HOME REMEDIES FOR OBESITY – Overweight and obesity are considered one of the worst modern diseases in the world, find out best way to prevent it.
Obesiry or overweight is a contition of an excessive storage of fat in the human body.
You are overweight if you have 20 percent above the normal mass index. Presence of fat in our body is essential to our health. But excessive storage of fat can cause overweight and health problems.
People with overweight have the risk of developing many cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and diabetes. It is also proven that obesity can cause asthma, arthirits and high blood pressure.
Obesity is often caused by excess intake of fats and carbohydrates, lack of physical activity or exercise. Your eating habits may also be the reason for your overweight. Be carefull when eating snacks, sweets and chocolates because their lonterm intake is one of the main reason for obesity.
The best way to prevent or treat obesity is to take care about your diet and what you eat. Diet control is the best way to fight overweight. Try to drink more water rather that soda or sugar-flavoured drinks. Take a regular walk after lunch or early dinner and try to exercise at least 2-3 times a week.
Here is the list of best home remedies for obesity, or simply the things you can do to fight overweight.
Best home remedies for obesity:
- Early mornig exercisse is one of the best ways to prevent or treat obesity. Try to workout at least 30 to 60 minutes in the morning every day.
- Walking or runing is also the good exercise. Try to do it few times a week after lunch or in the early night.
- One of the best home remedies for obesity you can find in every home is honey. You can simply eat few tablespoons of honey every day to replace the unhelathy snacks or sugar you usually take.
- Homemade mixture for weight loss: 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of honey mix all together in a glass of water, add a little bit of pepper and drink it few times a day.
- Spices and herbs there are good for obesity: pepper, cinnamon, ginger, mint. Try to add more of these to your food, drink ginger or mint tea few times a day.
- Eat as much fruits, vegetables and low calorie food as you can.
- Instead of regular breakfast try to eat a vegetable salad with tomatto and cucumber.
- After every meal try to drink a glass of boiled water, it can help you with your overweight.
- Instead of eating regular meals for lunch and dinner, try to eat 4 or 5 smaller meals per day.
- Avoid fat rich food, red meat and milk products (cheese, butter) .
- Try adding a lime or a ginger juice to the water and drink it daily, it will help you lose weight.
- Avoid potato and white rice, because they are full of carbohydrates. Instead try broem rice or sweet potato.
- Snacks, sweets, ice cream, and heavy refined food have high calories level and you disclude them from your diet.
- Best ways to burn calories is to exercise. Exersice at least one day a week and increase your exersice by time.
- Eat food that is rich in vitamin b12.