NATURAL ARTHRITIS TREATMENTS – Find out which home remedies can help you treat arthritis
Arthritis is one of the prehistoric diseases; it is known that archeologists have found skeletons of the first humans with evident cases of arthritis. But modern medicine, has not yet found the reason why, this condition affects more than 100 million people around the world.
However, there is evidence that humans have been using Home Remedies for arthritis pain for thousands of years. Arthritis is a progressive inflammatory condition caused when the soft muscles in the joints become inflamed, severely restricting the movement of the joint and causing a lot of pain and discomfort.
In older people, who are most susceptible to this condition, arthritis is the leading cause ofRoblox Hack Free Robux
restriction of movement or immobility. Arthritis is a condition that we are all quite familiar with and even if you haven’t been afflicted with the condition it is most likely that you are acquainted with someone who is.
Arthritis is a degenerative condition that affects the joints causing severe pain and greatly reducing mobility. In severe cases and if neglected the effects can be debilitating. Arthritis is typically associated with old age and although most prevalent among the aged it can affect almost anyone, but this it is uncommon among young adults and children. Arthritis may not be a life threatening condition but it is a dreaded condition because of the extent to which it affects your life.
Simple tasks and routines that we normally take for granted can become quite a challenge. For example, arthritis in the hands, wrists or fingers can make working at the computer near impossible. While it can be quite debilitating it is not unmanageable. Arthritis can be managed and controlled to minimize its impact on your life. But to effectively control and treat the condition you need to be well informed and understand the condition.
The word ‘arthritis’ means ‘inflammation of the joints’. It is derived from two Greek words: athron, meaning joints; and itis, meaning inflammation. It is, generally, a chronic disease process. Arthritis occurs in various forms, the most frequent being osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease which usually occurs in the older agegroup.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a serious disease which affects not only the joints of the fingers, wrists, hips, knees, and feet, but also the muscles, tendons and other tissues of the body.
Arthritis affects the joints of the body, they become swollen, painful, deformed, stiff, eventually the join loses range of motion and the pain becomes unbearable. There are many types of arthritis, the most common one is Osteoarthritis, which causes a slow deterioration of the cartilage on the tip of each bone, then they start rubbing against each other injuring the articulation, scar tissue grows to deform the area.
Ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen (Aleve), and even other more powerful prescription drugs, cause severe gastrointestinal problems, such as, bleeding ulcers, acidosis, stomach pain, and they interfere with the synthesis of collagen, which is fundamental for the formation of cartilage, if cartilage is not rebuilding itself, more damage is going to be inflicted on the joints. For those reasons Home remedies for arthritis are a better idea, says Dr. Izharul Hasan in his book ˝Encyclopedia of Home remedies for better life˝.
NATURAL ARTHRITIS TREATMENTS – Top 22 Home Remedies for ARTHRITIS
- Steam baths and massage once a week are very helpful.
- Take 10-15 grams of camphor and 200-250 grams of mustard oil and mix in a glass bottle and keep this bottle in sun till the camphor gets dissolved properly. Massage the affected area everyday with it. One of the good home remedies for leg pain.
- A red flannel can be wrapping up around the pain area.
- Use of coconut also assists in curing the leg and knee pains.
- To get better the general weakness of the body a well-balanced diet including all the three basic food groups is advisable.
- Eating 4-5 walnuts with an bare stomach in morning provided relief from leg pain in a short duration.
- Intake of cod liver oil helps in curing all sorts of leg pains and general weakness of the body.
- 2-3 teaspoonful of fenugreek powder in morning water is very helpful.
- Various yogasanas like janusandhi, uttanpadasana and gomukhasana are very helpful for the leg pain.
- Eat Alfalfa or take alfalfa capsules. It’s very rich in minerals needed for the formation of bones.
- Take chondroitin sulfate 700 mg. a day to strengthening of joints and ligaments
- Take Vitamin E to protect and improve joint mobility.
- Bogbean is an aquatic herb, very powerful herb special for rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory. Since this herb cleans the urinary tract, drink lots of water.
- Boswellia has anti-inflammatory effects similar to Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) (Advil, Aleve, Tylenol etc.) but this herb does not have side effects and does not causes gastrointestinal bleeding. It improves circulation to the joints, relieves pain, inflammation and stiffness.
- Ginger is the Killer of Arthritis pain, superior to any NASID, it can be applied directly on the affected area or taken orally ether way it relieves pain, inflammation, stiffness, bursitis, tendinitis.
- MSM is rapidly establishing a reputation as a safe, natural effective solution for many types of pain and inflammatory conditions including: degenerative (wear-and-tear) arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic back pain, chronic headaches, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ, post-traumatic pain, inflammation and heartburn.
- Epsom Salt is high in magnesium. Magnesium is important for bone growth and regulates the body’s pH level. A deficiency of magnesium lowers the ability of the body to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, which are the two primary bone-building minerals.
- The following home remedies using Epsom Salt can be used to reduce the symptoms associated with arthritis. NOTE: If you have heart or kidney disease, consult your doctor before using these remedies. Excessive magnesium can cause diarrhea, nausea, cramps, muscle weakness, and heart abnormalities.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salt in one pint of warm water and take one teaspoon in the morning and one at night.
- Add three cups of Epsom Salt in hot bath water and soak in it. The magnesium in the salt is absorbed by the body and it soothes and relaxes the stiff joints and muscles.
- Recent studies have shown that Cinnamon is a remarkable natural treatment for arthritis pain. Simply add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast. Repeat this daily for one month. Results should be noticeable within the first week.
- Turmeric, a common spice in Indian cuisine, has been used to reduce inflammation for hundreds of years in Ayurvedic medicine. Not surprisingly, by taking 500mg to 1000mg Turmeric capsules three times per day, many individuals have reported significant relief from osteoarthritis pain.
Source: ˝Encyclopedia of Home remedies for better life˝